Ahead of the New York City’s General Election on November 2, NYC Votes and Democracy NYC are organizing Voter Education Trainings for City agencies, intended to provide staffers with useful information on the upcoming General Elections to share with their clients and the public.
Topics will include:
● Recent changes to voting laws
● What’s at stake and who’s on the ballot?
● Five ballot measures that will appear on the ballot
● Different ways to vote, key dates, and voter resources
● How your agency can get involved with getting out the vote