This June, millions of New Yorkers will cast a ballot using Ranked Choice Voting (RCV) for the first time. In addition to Ranked Choice Voting, New Yorkers will also be casting ballots by mail, early in person, and in person on Election Day. The Voter Assistance Advisory Committee (VAAC) wants to hear from voters on Wednesday, June 30th about their experience voting in the primary election.
At the hearing, the VAAC is asking New Yorkers to share their experience voting this June. This can include:
- Voting in-person during early voting
- Voting in-person on election day
- Voting by mail and requesting absentee ballots
- Experience using ranked choice voting
- Recommendations to improve voting in New York City
Upon RSVP, voters will be sent a zoom webinar link and receive instructions for submitting testimony. If you require ASL interpretation, closed captioning services, or other services, please email [email protected] at least 5 business days prior to the hearing.
Meeting details below.